? ??????????????Summertime Fun? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 427 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly Sky? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (9 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 4846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

April 9, 2009

The beginning of my future

This is my first post on my first blog so I'm not sure what to say or where to begin. I wish I had started this blog many years ago, I wouldn't be sitting here trying to figure out how to organize my history so that it would fit into one post. So I'll just start and see where I end up.

I met Jaime, my husband, in 2003. We started dating almost immediately. Boy had I fallen in love.... Maybe it was his blue eyes or his personality that got me hooked. We dated for two years before we got married. Yes we were both young, but it felt so right. The first year was a little rough, it was definitely a learning year. We decided to leave conception in the hands of God. After a year of just going with the flow. I realized that something was wrong we should have been able to conceive. I kept a closer eye on timing, did some research, and finally came to the conclusion that maybe I had infertility. Two years after getting married and ttc, we STILL had no baby. I made an appointment with a local OB/GYN to try and get some answers. The nurse got all of my history which at the time wasn't much, I had irregular cycles and ttc unsuccessfully for nearly two years and that was it. Really, that was all I had. No history of any illnesses or surgeries.

And that was the beginning of ONE of my many, many files!!!

0 comments: